I've made another piece of bobbin lace for a baby T shirt, and some tatting
for the card:
http://www.sandbenders.demon.co.uk/gallery/fish.htm
The bobbin lace is from the same Clare Burkhard folder as the lizard I
posted a few weeks ago:
http://www.sandbenders.demon.co.uk/gallery/lizard.htm
This T shirt is for a different baby, Ben Harvey Wright who was born about 2
weeks ago.  

The fish pattern is made with very few bobbins, 6 pairs for the half stitch
outline, and 3 pairs for the entire filling.  I wouldn't rate it an easy
pattern though; took me ages to work out how the filling was done.  The
thread is either Fils a Dentelles or Special Dentelles.

--
Ideas come from people, results come from hard work.
Steph Peters  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tatting, lace & stitching page <http://www.sandbenders.demon.co.uk/index.htm>

Scanned by WinProxy
http://www.Ositis.com/

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to