Hi All,

The singers name was Demis Russos (? spelling) who also nearly did not make
it from a Hijacking of a ship in the Mediterranean Sea some years ago.

On the Lace front, I have not done any for a while but hope to get back to
my 4 1/2" piece for an Altar cloth I started at Christmas.

I did one of Eeva Liisa's pictures (The Crucifixion) last year for my
father's 80th birthday - it will be on the walls of the Foyer at State
Parliament House from 22nd August for 3 weeks as part of the Lace Guild's
commemoration of 25 years of operation.

Mary Carey
Campbelltown, NSW, Australia