There is a wonderful opportunity to attend two courses on needlelace
being run by The Lace Guild at Gunnersbury Museum. The museum is
located in west London, it is easy to reach, very near the M4 and the
North Circular, or on the Piccadilly line to Acton Town. The first
course, July 24/25, is on Carrickmacross and the second, September
18/19, on Armenian lace.

I've booked myself on these courses and I understand that there are
still a few places available on both. If you are interested the details
are on:

Lace Guild web site: http://www.laceguild.org

Click on Events.

I do hope that I haven't trod on anyone's toes by mentioning the
courses on Lace.

Perhaps I will meet some of you there.
Eve
London, UK.