>>>From: Whitham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
How many lace pillows do you have and how do you store them?<<<

Let's see.  Many of the pillows are just "around here and there" with
projects (UFOs) awaiting my attention.  These include:

1.  24" cookie with Cantu (from a workshop) on the couch
2.  Monster all-in-one with floral Bucks (ditto) on floor by couch with its
flat cookie insert; the roller and tilted inserts are on the dining room
table (does this count as 3 pillows?)
3.  large roller with Bucks in color (ditto) on the dining room table
4.  20" cookie with Tonder (ditto) on the lace stand
5.  Maltese (never actually used) on dining room chair
6.  medium roller with Torchon (for demos) somewhere in the bedroom
7.  small bolster with "baby lace" (ditto) by the bed

Other pillows I normally store atop a cabinet.  I tie up the bobbins
carefully so the pillows can be filed side-by-side, on-end, like books.
Normally #6 & 7 are here, too:

8.  French-style travel with Bucks (for demos)
9.  18" octagonal block with Russian
spare block for above, with enlarged Honiton
10.  18" cookie currently empty (going to convention)
11.  Swiss block currently empty
12.  Fold-up travel pillow from SMP currently empty
13.  18" cookie (going to consignment table at convention)
14.  12" cookie (ditto)
15.  large bolster (for needlelace) currently empty

piece of Styrofoam with chameleon (from workshop--had to free up the 18"
cookie)
piece of styrofoam with bird (mother's UFO)

Let's see, that's 15 pillows, plus two extra inserts for the monster
all-in-one, minus two or three going to market, plus three projects on spare
pieces....  And that comes to 11 UFOs (I didn't join that thread).

Robin P.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
http://www.pittsburghlace.8m.com/