We used to have a major problem with pscosids where we used to live, which
thrived in the mild damp coastal climate.  Moving inland, solved the problem
on the whole, as I no longer see them in the books we own.

I managed to solve the problem in my lace pillow well before we moved
though.  Essential oil of rosemary sprinkled on my straw pillow was
effective, and smelled pleasant.  Once I had treated it, I don't remember
seeing any of those crawlies there.

Karen
In Coventry