I always find that PDF pages take ages to download - so if you think your
computer's frozen, and if the file is 20 pages, maybe you're just not allowing
enough "grunting" time!!!!    I have the same problem with our local council
web site - got very, very cross with it several times, before I realised what
the problem was!

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > Well, Devon, you're lucky to have got that
far!

http://au.movies.yahoo.com