Hello,

I've enjoyed the lace pillow survey and learned a lot from reading about what types of pillows you all have and how you store them. I am a newbie of only a few weeks and own just one pillow, a 20" ethafoam cookie from Snowgoose. Is there a prize for the least amount of pillows??

Since it's summer and many people are traveling, I was wondering:
1. What kind of pillow do you travel with? (travel pillow?)
2. Do you use travel bobbins?
3. Is there any problem going through airport security with a million pins?

Thanks for your help,
Eileen in northern California