I believe that the book you are looking for is "Milanese Lace - Original
Patterns in Color" by Louise Colgan.  The book is self-published, but is
available from "Lacy Susan" (www.lacysusan.com) and from Holly VanSciver
(http://www.vansciverbobbinlace.com/).

I've made this butterfly - and several others in the book.  She has a new
book in the works, with more beautiful patterns!

Clay

Clay Blackwell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]