My mother went to see the Dorset Arts and Crafts show yesterday and mentioned there was someone there demonstrating lace. Was this one of you?

She said the lace the demonstrator had on show was lovely, that there was some Bucks Point there (I didn't even know she could recognise Bucks Point - she must have remembered the samples of it that I've worked and showed her) and also some lace mounted on a CD.

Regards,
Annette, London