but I can't remember what I have to do to suspend my email from this group
while I change my ISP.  I will be offline for about a week and then will
come back online with a new email address.  Would someone be kind enough to
send me instructions on what to do.  I've been a member so long, I seem to
have lost the original group files I was sent when I joined - actually I've
probably had about 4 blue screen crashes since then.

Thanks in advance
Best wishes
Jen Maxon