Hello,

I finally made a webpage!  The whole thing is at
http://vole.stanford.edu/weronika, and you can get to the lace part by
following the (surprise!) bobbin lace link.  Not all of the pages on the
site work yet, but most of the lace-related ones should.  There are pictures
and descriptions of all my lace pieces, and some other stuff.
If you look, please tell me if it's readable, if it displays reasonably on
your browser, and if you had any other problems with it or have
suggestions - this is the first webpage I've made, so it might need some
changes.

Weronika