I just spent a thoroughly enjoyable hour reading Tina at the Oral  Surgeon's 
office. As I suspected, Tina would be no where near as entertaining  without 
the clever and informative notes provided by the Rocky Mountain Lace  Guild. 
I liked the part where Tina, discovering a fire, breaks a glass door into  
"atoms" in order to rescue the prince who had partaken of a powerful anodyne.  
Expectantly, I turned to the margins to see if the editors had presented an  
explanation of the state of atomic science in 1882. This appears to be one area  
they have not addressed in their otherwise exhaustive explication of the 
milieu  in which Tina occurs. However, they have provided an artist's rendering of 
the  "broken token" that will no doubt solve the mystery of Tina's parentage, 
a  lengthy note on the jewelry and possessions of the real life Ferdinand  
Maximillian and Marie Charlotte who are fictionalized characters in the book,  
and a pattern for a tatted bag like the one that Tina carries with her. What  
more could you ask for in a book?
Devon

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to