Hi Tamara,
When I first read your request fro Paisley patterns my thoughts went back to an edging I saw in the Exhibition at Northampton a few years ago. There was a most spectacular Paisley Point Ground edging there. I did look in the pattern book they produced but it's not in. Then I remembered that it must have used at least 100 pairs of bobbins, so probably not quite what you wanted. Actually I have just found it in the catalogue which came with the exhibition. It is the Paisley Pear, which someone else has mentioned. It's over 10 inches wide, so we'll say no more.
There are a couple of point ground prickings in the back of the OIDFA Point Ground Lace study book which are vaguely paisley-ish, the ones from Pecna Cipka and Tonder perhaps?
Jean in Cleveland U.K.