Hello gentle spiders,

I would like to ask a question.  Does anyone know where I can find the
spider web looking material.  I have seen your pincusions (spelling wrong)
and I would love to get my hands on some of that material. It doesn't matter
what color, I just would like to get some and make a few things for my lace
equipment.

Thank you for any help.

Lynn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Clarksburg, WV

where we had a break from the heat and had temps. in the 60's and all day of
rain.  It was such a nice break from the sweltering heat.  I am used to
Texas dry heat, this humid stuff is miserable.  :)