Noelene in Cooma wrote:
>And for us tatters, the "zingers" - the little gadget you can pin
like a brooch which has a retractable cord, to which can be
attached your cut-down crochet hook (I have an old Milwards
one about 2 inches long with a tiny plastic handle and hanging
loop - now if I could only find it in my pile of lace making stuff!)

Yes, very useful gadgets, but be *very* careful if you use it to suspend
your scissors or *anything* sharp on them and attach it to yourself!!!
I bought one and used it pinned to my shirt to hold my embroidery
scissors. I lost my grip on it while pulling the scissors out to use them,
and nearly planted the scissors in my eye, as the spring just propelled
the blades up towards my face!!
I am very careful to keep it well away from me now....

Helene, the froggy from melbourne

http://au.movies.yahoo.com