Sorry to have to post this to Lace as well as lace-chat, but there are still several outstanding thank you messages for August Secret Pal packages, and I've heard of a couple more which were sent but didn't appear on lace-chat.

If you are not subscribed to lace-chat you can still send your message to lace-chat *BUT* (from the Arachne FAQ:)

If you are not subscribed to lace-chat, then you must type "SP Thanks"
(exactly as spelled, with same capitalization) in the subject line. That
should allow non-subscribers to post their messages to lace-chat.

Alternatively you may send your message to me to forward directly to your pal.

Brenda Paternoster in Kent England
Arachne Secret pal administrator
www.argonet.co.uk/users/paternoster/