Gentle Spiders,

I had a reason to go to the Rocky Mountain Lace Guild's website (need another copy of Tina), and didn't have it bookmarked (*now I do*, so please don't worry about supplying the URL <g>). "Piece of cake," I thought "I'll simply get to it via the IOLI one".

Well... No... :) I couldn't find it on the "Conventions" link (the most obvious one, since they'll be hosting the very next one). And, somehow, it seems to have fallen through the cracks on the "Chartered Chapters" link as well. "Links" and "Competitions" came up empty also. After which, I couldn't think of anything else to do, but to "go a-googling"; Google came up trumps, bless its little/huge electronic brain :)

But what if I didn't remember the exact name of the group? Why isn't there a link to the RMLG to be had off the IOLI website (if it is, it doesn't seeem to be easily - or logically - accessible) Or, still better, why isn't there a direct link to *Tina*? IOLI is co-sponsoring the publication; one'd have thought they'd have interest in peddling as many copies as possible, no?

Yours, with her 2 brain-cells electronically depleted,
---
Tamara P Duvall             http://lorien.emufarm.org/~tpd
              Healthy US through The No-CARB Diet:
    no C-heney, no A-shcroft, no R-umsfeld, no B-ush.