From: "Tamara P. Duvall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "lace Arachne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 3:35 AM
Subject: [lace] Re: fair winnings

...But, in my case... I entered once in my local (Rockbridge County) fair.
There is no separate lace class/category/division/whatever, so I entered in
the Holiday Ornament one (with the Partridge in a Pear Tree; (also on my
website). I got  first for that one also, but no joy; it felt like kicking
someone who was down already - not quite honourable...