Subject: [lace] USO's
> So I am looking at this pattern, which I still intend
> to do and wondering is it just me or if any other
> Arachnes have had projects they want to/intend to
> start which they seem to have trouble getting
> launched?
>
> Cathy in Newark, DE

Yes, Cathy, I have several.  I know that part of it is I have 'so many' that
I want to do.
I have a real cute hedgehog in a basket that I would dearly love to finish.
Part of my problem with it is I have no instructions, just a very poor
picture.  I believe it was to be done in Honiton, which I haven't done very
much of -another stumbling block.
Does anyone 'recognize' where the pattern came from?  I believe I got it
from someone who was giving up lacemaking.  I would then like to find a copy
of the 'source', which might give me a better chance at ever finishing it.

Lorri