What an interesting coincidence. I have also bought this book in June, but
mine is translated into Spanish. Which is about the same than having it
translated into chinese or any other unknown language for me (because the
translation is real rubbish. I am wondering if somebody has given permission
to do this translation.... it makes me think really bad.... I don't believe
Ulrike has given permission for this horrible job.
Just to let you all know, if it is for any use.
Greetings from Antje in Spain.