Hello,

I have seen Sally Barry today and have a few copies of her Luton
Treasury II which I am happy to bring with me on Tuesday to the UK, for
anyone who would like one.  Anyone who wants one can pay me in sterling,
check or money order.  The cost of the book is $30, plus actual postage
from Stockton-on-Tees.  We can just use the currency converter on the
internet -- we both win, since the banks always charge more to take the
money, and then give less back on the other end.  I reckon that the cost
today for the book works out to 16.75 GBP, plus the postage.

This is in response to the posting on Arachne from someone in the UK
looking for the book.  Sally also has paypal from her website, but then
there is postage to pay from the US.

Regards,
Carolyn

Carolyn Hastings