On Oct 16, 2004, at 16:42, LAURA RUSSAN wrote:

I'm Laura and was a member of the list some time ago, had to leave the list due to major changes in personal circumstances, even stopped making any lace over this time too, so I'm a bit rusty.

Welcome back; both lace-life and lace-list...

Decided to finally make some Christmas decs with bangles, and this leads me to my problem. I thought I'd have a go at the Christmas Spider nad have fallen at the first block.

Here's my problem - how do I do the 8 pair cross? Or is there another way of starting it?

In "Practical Skills in Bobbin Lace", Bridget Cook lists *17* different ways of crossing 8 pairs. Since I'm not familiar with the pattern, I can't say which of them might be the one you need. But, if you tell us where the pattern's to be found, someone here is bound to have it and be able to tell you how to proceed with it.


---
Tamara P Duvall             http://lorien.emufarm.org/~tpd
Lexington, Virginia, USA     (Formerly of Warsaw, Poland)
              Healthy US through The No-CARB Diet:
    no C-heney, no A-shcroft, no R-umsfeld, no B-ush.

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to