Hello Robin,
Thank you for clearing the terms. So it is more logical. But people I spoke with and still articles I read about Jugendstil, Art Deco and so on had always only one word and this was confusing for me. Because, how to wrote, after the floral style the geometric came.
Yesterday I mentioned floral designs which aren't from Dagobert Peche. He made more figural designs but also floral ones and sometimes a bit like fairy tales but in a new way. Some works of him remember on the lace pictures of Elena Holeczyová. But how astonishing, it' s the same time and they had a bit the same studies.He was a all round talent he made fashion products, designs for textiles, he decorated the room fitting for a fashion show. After coming back from Zurich he had made designs for furnitures, tapestry, embroidery, lace shortly said everything.
I was astonished myself about the text under the article and found out that they are wrong. I am sorry for that and you can believe me that I looked several times before I wrote. This designs are from Johann Hrdlicka who worked for the K.K.Zentralspitzen Kurs in Vienna at the time of Jugenstil. He, his wife Mathilde and some others, f. e. Franziska Hofmanninger, Fritz Letniansky, are as important as Peche for that period.
Hope i didn't wrote to much about this theme but I persoaly like it.
Greetings

Ilske