Hi Eileen I don't know about the rest of Birmingham but there are other things on at
the NEC for example the toy train show

http://www.necgroup.co.uk/exhibitor/whatson/SearchWhatsOn.asp?m=12

try this link

jenny barron
Scotland (green with envy - enjoy yourselves)

Eileen Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I can't believe it, I will be in London that weekend!!! 2 questions:

How much time should I allow to see the fair? (all day?)
And DH wants to know if there are other things of interest in the area
since he doesn't want to go to the lace fair

Thanks very much for letting me know about this.
Eileen in the San Francisco Bay Area