I have to apologise, I am having problems with my computer.
The emails I send it seems say it is 2003.  I was wondering
why I am not getting reply to messages.  Plus I don't
think I am getting all the messages from Arachne.  I do
have a special box where some of my mail goes into.

I also have problems with the computer, can take an
hour before I stop seeing lovely patterns on the screen.
DH is not very well, so hopefully I will sometime soon
be able to get help.

Jean in Newbury