On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 21:17:35 -0600, Helen Bell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But, for my Big 4-0 this year, DH bought me a Fuji S7000 Finepix digital

The Fuji Finepix series is very good, I've heard.

> Part of me still prefers the 35mm, as it just appeals to the more
> traditional part of me, and the photos are on emulsion, and not ink on
> paper.  But by the same token, with the digital you don't have negatives

You can get digital pictures printed on emulsion paper as well. That's
what I do for pictures that I want to put in a photo album and keep.
Also, the on-line sites like Ofoto.com will print digital photos for
you like regular prints.

Best wishes,

Avital

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to