I have Windows XP, and when I open up the documents, then pictures, there is
on the left side a ?, in the ? there is more ? in the first one last line
"copi to CD" I mark the photos that I whant to copy, put in my CD in the
burner, it then says what I have on the CD, and the pictures that I am going
to burn on the CD, press the button to burn, and within 2 min. it has burned
100 photos on my CD, I use cd-rw. I did once burn on a cd-r, on that I
couldn't ad on.
Later I let the photos go true a picture program to alter them. I can do
that to on the left hande side
Dorte
http://www.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dorte_zielke/my_photos
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrea Lamble" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 4:45 PM
Subject: RE: [lace] burning CD -problems


> Hi there,
>
> Helen wrote:
> >.....Which means that I now have about 10 CDs which could contain
hundreds
> >of
> >pictures each, and which only have 24 or 36!!!......
>
> Perhaps you could copy the photo's off the various CD's into a temporary
> folder on your computer and then burn a new CD containing them all.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Andrea
>
> in a very damp and gloomy Cambridge (UK)
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Express yourself with cool new emoticons
http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/myemo
>
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to