Gidday Helene,

>>And you don't actually say that you burn pictures at different times, you
>>just say you burn 100 pictures, but it seems to be all at the same time.

>> I have Windows XP, and when I open up the documents, then pictures,
>> there is  on the left side a ?, in the ? there is more ? in the first
>>one last line "copi to CD" I mark the photos that I whant to copy, put in

>>min. it has burned 100 photos on my CD, I use cd-rw. I did once burn on a
>>cd-r, on that I couldn't ad on.

I do it the same as Dorte, with XP, and I find it works with cd-r as well as
cd-rw.  If I go to add some more photos later it recognises that there are
already some photos on the CD, but will only ask if I want to "replace them"
if they have the same file name as the new ones I am trying to add.  Works
very easily.

Michelle
an Aussie living in Suriname