Dear All,

Thank you for all the replies - both personal and to Arachne.  I can cope
with a quiet list but the thought of no list is almost too much to
contemplate.

contribute, speaking for myself I can tell you it is because I don't think I
have much to contribute.  After years of lacemaking I still don't consider I
have as much knowledge as most of the members who contribute regularly.

Eirwen Woodroffe
(Woody)
Liffey Tasmania