Alice toned in to my comment in reference to the "one and only" pillow from
Snowgoose (snowgoose.com). ......
> >   The savings on the pillow is that it isn't covered, but it comes with
> >instructions and I think all you need is a glue gun.
>
> NO, no, no, no!   No Glue Gun!!!  It will melt the pillow.  Use white
glue
> that would be used on fabric, paper, wood.  Directions come with the kit
--
> just follow them.

OK, I was cheap, and bought one of those "cool temp" glue guns at some
point.  I'm not into "crafts" and at some point I succumbed and for
whatever reason I bought a cool temp gun.  I covered my pillow with
leftover cotton velvet (bought at Walmart during the holiday season, the
better fabric stores carry acetate velvet, go figure).  So the gun didn't
melt anything.  But for most things, I tend to grab my trusty bottles of
glue (white or wood, project depending).    Honestly, I don't remember how
I glued things together.  I probably pinned the velvet in place, then glued
the fabric overlaps (leaving the pins).  I can sew, embroider, make lace,
but Don't Ask Me To Do CRAFTS!

Beth McCasland
Metairie, Louisiana, USA