Check out the Prof's site: He has just posted the old DMC needle lace book.  
There are a couple of other new ones too, thanks to Devon.

To see the postings of the month, go to Postingsof the month: 

http://www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/2004-11.html 

I'm scanning a lovely old book right now which is a translation into English of 
a description of an exhibition held in Paris in 1900.  I saw this book some 
years ago at a museum library, but they wouldn't let me scan it.  Then, 
mirabile dictu!, it arrived quite by surprise from a lacemaker in California.  
This and ILL are how I find books to scan for all the lacemakers in the world 
to see.

But without the Professor, this work would never come to fruition.  He is 
remarkable. And patient.

Tess ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to