I clicked on the Lace Guild web site http://www.laceguild.demon.co.uk/ went to
the Advent Calendar, waited patiently whilst it set up, clicked on door #1 and
nothing hasppend.  Silly me, it is still November here, but surely December 1
in England now even though it is only 1 a.m. in the morning.  Guess I will have
to wait till tomorrow and supress my excitement.

Thanks for the replies about "pin and chip".  I think I had better get a pin
number for my Visa card before I come to England next June.

Janice
Where I just heard the snow plow go by for the second time tonight - so much
for flurries!!

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA