Has anyone had a sight of the new Milanese Lace book by Patricia Read yet?
According to Batsford it's publication date was 30/10/04 but Amazon has it as
1/12/04. I've had it on order for a couple of months now but the order says not
released by publisher yet. I'm confused - not an unusual situation I have to
say<g>.

jenny barron
Scotland where it's sunny and warmish - very unseasonal & leading to more
confusion.