Gidday Janis!

<emailed it to me, but the jpeg attachent is 1.12MB and took 45mins to
<download. With all of the expertise on this list, can anyone tell me how to
<make it small enough to send on to other people? Also, how to get a
<photographic print made of it.

Its very easy if you are running on Windows XP.  Open up My Computer and
find the .jpg file.  Select it.  Right-click and choose "Send To Mail
Recipient".  A box will then appear asking if you would like to reduce the
size of the photos.  Choose to do this then OK and a mail sending box will
automatically open with the photo file already attached. Choose who you want
to send it to and press Send.

To get a photo printed, just save the .jpg file on to a floppy disk or CD,
take that to your local photo shop and they will print it off for you for
about R1 each copy.  I had many done in Richards Bay and some of the more
high tech photo shops have do-it-yourself machines, otherwise you just leave
it with them the same as you would with a film for processing.

I am on the downhill run of the Mat myself now and actually can see it
shrinking in width rather than increasing, finally.  Am hoping to get it
finished before I go to Melbourne at the end of Jan, so I can take it with
me for framing there as there is nowhere here in the jungle to get it done!

Michelle
an Aussie living in Suriname