A magnifier/light, really needed because of the very poor
night lighting in our house (walls are dark brick, a real light 
soaker). (from son-and-heir)

Ulrike Lohr's book Beginning of the End - well, actually I
ordered a copy from her when she was in Australia, and it
turned up just before Christmas, so I've counted it as a
Christmas Present from me to me, like Ruth's roller pillow.

And on Christmas Day, I took a pair of the ebony bobbins
my DH has just turned, and spangled them in red, white and
green tiny cloissone beads and thanked him for a lovely
Christmas present.  He looked very startled, as we don't
exchange Christmas gifts!

Noelene in Cooma, where we had an Australian warm
to hot Christmas Day, but now (Tuesday) it's so bitterly
cold, I've lit a fire.  Cooma is renowned for its see-saw
weather!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nlafferty/

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to