After receiving an absolutely beautiful piece of lace (a silver butterfly
from Jane Viking Swanson) in the Christmas Card Exchange, I had a thought
that I hope will appeal to others.

It started with my plan to scan the lace and put it on a web page so several
of my distant lace friends could see it. From that sprang the idea that if
others would email me a .jpg image of the lace they received, I could set up
a web page for all of us to see and admire all the different gifts we
exchanged with each other.

So--here's my offer: email me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) with your name and location
and the name and location of the person who sent the lace to you. Attach a
.jpg image of your lace to the email (this can be a digital photo or a
scan). If you have any additional information about the lace--the kind of
lace for example--include it and I'll be happy to put a caption with that
information.

I hope lots of us respond to this--it would certainly be fun to have a place
where we could ooh! and ah! over our lovely work. If I get even a few
pictures, I'll set up the page and post the URL.

Barbara Joyce
Snoqualmie, WA
USA

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to