I forgot to mention in my list that DH had ordered a copy of the Lace Guild
2005 calendar for me.  The lace is from around the world and includes one from
Estonia.  Since Pene moved over there I seem to be more aware of the country
than before.  I don't have the calendar in front of me at the moment so can't
see if there are any Arachne designers included in it but the calendar will be
up in my kitchen on Saturday.

I also took time yesterday to enter the advent calendar competition at the Lace
Guild website.  Maybe I shouldn't encourage you all to do the same as there are
only 5 prizes to be won. :-)
Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA