On Dec 29, 2004, at 14:22, Karen wrote:

Has anyone successfully managed to send an entry to the Lace Guild Advent
Calendar competition? I keep getting a form submission error

Haven't tried yet; sufficient to the day, etc :)

Printed out the calendar (once everything was out in the open) in several copies, and propose to get help from my 3 step-granddaughters tomorrow (they're arriving tonight). Putting the jig-saw puzzle together ought to keep them occupied for a spell, while I'm fixin' their supper and their father is having his pre-prandial drink :)

Where I did have a problem was in printing the thing out; the first 20 days printed out like a dream, but the last 4 days obstinately refused to. And, naturally, one of the pics in the last row of 4 had a piece of the puzzle... I finally managed to get that piece printed out but, as it went through a different "route", it's also a different size... One could easily learn to hate 'puters :)

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/