Usually I get the IOLI Bulletin, scan it a bit, and wait until I have a quiet
cup of tea to peruse it.  Not today!  Tamara you are a delight, and I concur
with the honoured Professor that you do write well.  I also concur with T about
Devon's article; just delightful.  Everything about the Bulletin is excellent.

If there are any Gentle Spiders who don't belong to IOLI, you're missing
much....

The Convention in Denver is already making me yearn for July.  I have already
filled out my registration and am deciding on which classes and tours to take.
The Arachne luncheon is a given.  Thanks Rocky Mount Lace Ladies. Looks like
you have done well.

Later I'll write about our visit last September to Robin and Russ in
McMinnville, Oregon and the day we spent at the Lace Museum in Sunnyvale,
California.

Happy Lacemaking,
Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA