Happy New Year to you and all Arachnes!

I haven't been able to look at my mail because of the public holidays (4 days
off
each time as Friday 31st Dec was my rostered day off, what bliss this year!!)
so I'm
just catching up and specially admired your work, Sue. Please keep lacing, and
posting the results for lazy people like me to admire!!

Helene, the froggy from Melbourne who just spent 2 mornings returning mountains
of
library items, and issuing nearly as many...

http://au.movies.yahoo.com