I agree.  When can we expect/order them?
Lorri

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Margot Walker<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: ARACHNE<mailto:lace@arachne.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 3:21 PM
  Subject: [lace] Floral Torchon

  Since Jenny Rees hasn't tooted her own horn, I'll do it for her.  Jenny
  has designed beautiful pieces of floral Torchon, using Australian
  flora.  She was planning on publishing them but, regrettably,  they
  burnt in the forest fire which destroyed her home and everything in it.
  But she tells me that one of her 2005 projects is to redesign them.  I
  hope this publicity will give her the push to fulfill this new year's
  resolution.  I have a couple of the prickings and they really should be
  available for lace makers to buy (IMHO).

  Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada

  -
  To unsubscribe send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> containing the line:
  unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. For help,
write to