Jo wrote:

<But I'm afraid you are expecting too much it "converts" a pricking into a
technical drawing. You can decide to print only the layer(s) with dots and
perhaps some other lines for the pricking, or print all layers or another
set of layers at another scale for the working diagram.>

That's the problem with trying to decide whether or not to buy something
from the creator's description. On the Knipling web page everything was made
to sound so easy.

In the end I decided on Lace 2000 because people had had difficulty getting
a reply from Knipling. Also no-one on the list at that time offered any
information on how they'd fared when using the program. I'm very happy with
Lace 2000.

Jean in Poole