I am indebted to Jeri for drawing my attention to a business, Julie's
Artisans' Gallery which is on Madison Avenue. There are some very pretty things
 on
the website: _www.julieartisans.com_ (http://www.julieartisans.com) , but
certainly I  have seen things this pretty produced by various arachnids. The
store
 describes itself thus:
Julie Artisans's Gallery opened in 1973 in New York as the first gallery
devoted to clothing as an art form.  It remains the country's foremost
showcase
for wearable art, and has been highly influential in establishing this
phenomenon as an internationally recognized movement. The gallery represents
textile artists working in techniques such as silk painting, resist dying,
loom-knitting and weaving, as well as a preeminent roster of contemporary
jewelers.
Devon