Clay wrote:
>> Lynn, do you wind each of your bobbins individually and start with a
bundle of threads tied together?  That is the traditional continental way to
work.

Hello Clay,
Reading your answer to Lynn, I want to comment that we never work this way
in Spain. I don't know about the rest of the continent... but I had never
heard or read of this before. Individually, we can use this method for
example just to make a sample, if we want to use spare threads... (but this
is very personal, really). But otherwise, we always tie one end of the
thread to one bobbin, and the other one to the second bobbin, and start a
work putting one pair (or two, or whatever is needed) over one pin (never a
bundle!).
Greetings from Antje, in a cold and snowy Spain.