Isn't it great that we all like different things,?
I think the world would be SO boring if we all liked the same!!
I so admire your Rosalibre, Tamara, but don't think I would/could ever do it - like Milanese, and Honiton - not my thing at all - NL is easier!!! (for me, anyway!)

These differences are what keep the Lace Lists so interesting - as there are questions, and comments on so many different laces. We can all drool over them , even if we don't make them!!! - and we admire the skills of those who Do make them.
It all adds to the fun of Lacemaking!

Regards from Liz Ligeti