Newbies: You might like to print out these instructions and keep them for 
future reference.

Never mind newbies, I've printed them out and put them in the syllabus so that 
when I finish the lace I can refer to them. Most of the points don't apply but 
it is a polystyrene pillow with a plastic covered paper pricking so that's 
probably what's affected the thread. It is very slight and only noticable in 
good daylight so I think I'll press on and wash carefully. I'll let you know 
how it works out - just don't hold your breath<g> I'll try to speed up but the 
pillow is really too big to comfortably work Bruges on, it's a block pillow and 
really I prefer a round one. It may be worth swopping pillows. Thank you Jeri 
for the advice.

jenny barron

Scotland

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to