Hi Jenny,

        Welcome to Arachne, you've found like minded and *very* helpful
people.  We all wish you good luck in your lacemaking endeavours.

At 04:16 PM 28-02-05 +1100, you wrote:
>Trouble is, Tamara, as Jenny said in her message, she lives an 11- hour
>drive from Darwin - there is nothing in between, and Darwin is the nearest
>lace group!!!

        Aha, Ruth, but there is a group in Kununurra  -  I've just gotta go
find the name.

Shirley T. - Adelaide, South Australia where it was 39- ish today.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.