No, Richard was our competition here in Utah.  But I will admit that 
he does great work.  I believe Richard is a retired machinist who 
took up bobbin making about 5 or 6 years ago.  He is a very pleasant 
man to work with..

My son's name is Paul and he is currently in Virginia working on a 
Masters degree at George Washington University.  He is still turning 
bobbins though to help get he and his family through school..

Jim
www.beeutahful.com

On 3 Mar 2005 at 0:11, John OConnor wrote:

> Clay wrote - There is a very talented wood turner in our "area" (meaning
> in the next
> state!) who makes perfectly beautiful bobbins and has taken on two tasks
> (to date) which I have asked him to attempt, and has delivered
> beautifully!!  He is Richard Worthen, and I can't say enough good things
> about his work.  I must add that the lacemakers of Utah are still
> in.........
> 
> Would this be the son of Beautiful Bobbins of Utah? Our guild has had
> much success with them.
> 
> Jane O'Connor
> New Lenox, IL
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Take time to laugh, it is the music of the soul
> 
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> 
> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.6.0 - Release Date: 3/2/2005
> 

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to