I was just reading old emails and found this one of tamara, and that reminded
me of
something else. Do all the stamp collectors know that Italy has just put out an
embroidered stamp on fabric similar to the Swiss one (but with a different
embroidery on it :-), of course? Our stamp dealer in the city keeps stamps for
DH
and I and I just got mine about 2 weeks ago, so it must have come out not long
before that. It's quite pretty. I wish they would do a series on lace too, I
only
have an old one from Italy with a bolster pillow.

Helene, the harassed froggy from Melbourne who needs 48 hours in the day for the
next 6 months!!

http://au.movies.yahoo.com