Some time ago I came across what might be a good idea, but I'm afraid I've forgotten the source. I think it was originally mentioned by someone who does embroidery (or something like that) in America or Australia (or somewhere dry like that). However, the idea has stayed with me, so I think I'll take the opportunity of a quiet early morning to pass it on for your consideration.
The point is that they store their thread in a cigar humidor. It seems that these often come up on ebay, (and no doubt other suchlike places) as unwanted gifts - so have never held tobacco. They seem to be beautiful boxes and cabinets, and the humidifying part is optional. It looks to me like the boxes could be used to store thread, and the cabinets with their slotted shelves, could show off as well as store bobbins. Here's the first catalogue of pictures I came across on a websearch:- http://tinyurl.com/2sb5n Here's the full address, if the tiny one doesn't work for you:- http://www.tampahumidor.com/sitedirector/site/department.cfm?id=BE1EA93D-847B-40FA-B645610727067CA2 The humidifying part seems to be something that you can add or not, so you'd still have a useful box in a tropical part of the world; although with the prevalence of central heating and air conditioning, maybe even people in damper parts of the world would consider using it. Linda Walton, (in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, U.K., where Spring is definitely springing - daffodils and crocuses where a week ago we were snowed-in). - To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
